Thursday, August 25, 2011

I promise

  • To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
  • To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.
  • To make all my friends feel that there is something in them.
  • To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
  • To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
  • To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
  • To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
  • To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile.
  • To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
  • To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
I think everyone should read/try to follow the optimist creed. Thanks to Miss MAR for bringing this into my life. <3

Love & Light,
TMV

No comments:

Post a Comment