Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Bigger You Make Your World


 Laying under the stars makes my problems melt away .

When I gaze up at the dark night sky, I can feel my insignificance.

I notice what a small role I play in the world.

I find anger in my heart about the bigger problems in the world that seem so unfair.

I realize that the world is enormous and millions of people on the other side of the world are starting their day.

I stop to wonder about why we're all here.

I wonder about who else looks up at the stars and who has never had the chance to be captivated by their beauty.

I smile about being able to live my life, just the way I want to.

I remember that I'm not alone.

And each and every time,  I'm left with peace.

"The bigger you make your world,
The smaller your problems become."

Thank you, universe.

Love & Light,
TMV

No comments:

Post a Comment